[DL] Product Checks

Okay, I've not played Doomtown at all (got burned out on card games with MtG
early on, and now the closest I get to a card game is poker cards for
Deadlands, or playing RoboRally), so I'm only a little current on events in
Gamorrah.  Currently, my players are in KS, heading for Denver and points
north of there.  However, with an eye to the future, I'm looking across the
rockies. I've got The Great Maze, but I'm eying The Collegium b/c of the
time I plan for my players to spend butting heads w/ Hellstome and Wasatch.
I've already got City O Gloom.  Now, how good/useful/colorful are Lost
Angels, Doomtown or Bust, and The Collegium?

Darkechilde
darkchil@rea-alp.com
ICQ#12901136
MSMessenger Darkechilde13@hotmail.com