Re: [DL] Interested in writing?

Two questions.

_Gurps: Old West_ isn't required reading, or is that aspect going to be
folded into _Gurps: DL_?

And a comment - you might want to make _DL: Great Rail Wars_ suggested
reading for the Gurps book of the same name.  Suggested because the
campaign/rpg information is only about 18 pages.  Parts of it sum up
storyline aspects that are spread over the DL books.