[DL] Re: Yeah, but what about music?

Er, hi all! Been following along for a while but not
contributing, like the parasite I am. But as to the
music question: I pressed a CD for my Deadlands
campaign, Dust and Bones, which I use to get myself in
the mood when writing adventures, preparing, etc.

Since it's a PBeM I can't play it while running the
game, so some of the lyrics are decidedly modern -
it's better inspiration music than playing music, I
think. But if it helps anyone else...

"Pride of San Jacinto" - Reverend Horton Heat, Space
Heater.

"117 Degrees", "Grunt", "Surf Roach" - Izzy Stradlin,
117

"Train of Thought" - Jim Graham, MP3.com

"Tombstone Blues" - Bob Dylan, Best Of

"The Sound is Fading", "Peyote Healing", "Stomp Dance"
- Robbie Robertson, From the Underworld of Redboy

"Phantasma Del Mar!" - The Aquabats, Fury of the
Aquabats (NOTE: Only track applicable on the album. I
mean, I LOVE the album, but it's mostly beach ska.)

"Hobo Blues", "Burning Hell" - John Lee Hooker

"A Mexican Funeral in Paris", "Roddy McCorley" - Shane
McGowan and the Popes, The Snake.

"Frenesi", "A Little Spanish Town" - Ray Charles, Live

"Yo-Hey-Ohee (War Cries)", "Shamanic Chant" - Sacred
Spirit

Hope that helps anyone looking!

Ivan
http://www.gamesgroove.com/ivan/DustAndBones