Re: [DL] help!!

--- Tifainé <pusifoot@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Run the Night Train dime novel.
> In our posse, 4 out of 5 characters died as a result
> of it.
> Tifainé

*groan*  I think that's all I need say to that.
Seriously, it sounds like Daphne's suggestion might be
the best one; it's easy for anyone to justify killing
monsters, even those they shouldn't somehow be ABLE to
kill.  So instead, maybe focus attention on things
they shouldn't be killing, like bandits or even
townsfolk about to lynch a huckster.

*snicker*  Throw an evangelical Witch Hunter at them,
and watch him turn a crowd of innocents into a
bloodthirsty mob they -can't- shoot.  Damn Pendrus.

Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Maggie Jensen