Re: [DL] help!!

On Tue, 8 May 2001 11:34:51 +0200 "Munther, Sven"
<SM518726@EXCHANGE.DENMARK.NCR.COM> writes:
> What is wrong with you guys? Why is killing off PC's such an
> ambition?

I agree with thmost of this message; but the game is about entertaining
the players, not necessarily kowtowing to them.  It sounded to me that
Adam was having a hard time keeping the suspense up.  If there is
absolutely no threat of character death, then the players don't give a
damn about getting in a fight.  My past two HoE sessions have been pretty
much solid combat, something both myself and my players usually hate.
But they were going in against insurmountable odds, so the mood always
stayed tense.  When they finally won (minus one PC), they actually had a
sense of victory, mainly because they knew that I wouldn't hesitate to
off one of the players if things went the wrong way.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich "BANNED  for LIFE"  Ranallo

"First time I saw you standing in the street, you looked so cool, you
could've put out Vietnam."
-Shane MacGowan, "Haunted"

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.