Re: [DL] Hangin' Judge picture

> Nick, I found the site and they look really cool.  I did have trouble
going through the exact links that you listed so here's how I got there for
others that are interested.

> http://www.students.dsu.edu/zacharin/
>
> Then choose Miniatures Painting from the menu sidebar.

Actually, that's not it.  I don't know why but for some reason peoplre are
having trouble viewing the pictures in browsers.  I think it's because they
were CMYK instead of RGB.  In any event, they're fixed now and they all work
(at least for me), though I did also change the names to avoid problems with
spaces.  they're now HJ.jpg, HJred2.jpg, and HJdesat.jpg.  Of course, if you
go to http://www.students.dsu.edu/zacharin/Photoshoppery , it may be easier
for you to get to them that way, plus you can see other things I've done
with Photoshop, like the aforementioned Raider Buddha and Mr. T in the '82
GMC custom Dreidel (not bread, Jimmy).  Go to
http://www.students.dsu.edu/zacharin/netart to see those in context of the
class project (the net.art portion of my Applied Rhetoric: Writing for the
Web class) I did them for.

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times