[DL] Black Circle [spoilers]

Well, I got it.

Wow.

The fact that the Cybergames [ptoie] debacle made us wait for this is almost
criminal.

Loved the Lone Gunmanesque player stuff. How much of what Lacy gets is
exactly like this?

The Whateley Blood Mage is a great addition to the ABs, though I understand
why it's the last one. Still, I am SO liking this.

The Cackler: are we getting more on his story/parentage as we go on? I've got
a few suspicions about that. All of them scary.

BV: A lot of this stuff seems like it's things that I already knew. What
makes it all worth it is telling me how LaCroix would go about dealing with
things that a posse might do.

Sidebar: I really liked the art in this one. Two in particular are the
Skinwalker picture on page 66 and the Blood Mage archetype on page 46. Loved
it.

BR: The Black River info all seemed new (or a refresher for things I skipped
over before), and I find Mina to be a lot more interesting because of it. I
find her more filled in than "witch who runs a railroad" now.

Whateley's: THIS alone is almost worth the price of admission. Now I'm really
wishing AEG would have kept Doomtown up. I know this isn't really a DoB2, but
it does answer a lot of questions about where they came from and how they
think and what they're going to do now.

Oh, and Goff? About Clovis? You are an evil evil evil evil evil and very bad
man. I almost choked on a breadstick because of that.

The Ghost Creek info was also a nice thing to throw into the book...as well
as reusing Diamond Lil. I know it's a small touch, but I think tying her in
was a really nice touch.

Really classy stuff, guys. More than worth the $20.

Oh, and a special thanks to PEG for the fast service. Four days from ordering
it to receiving it. Amazon hasn't been able to beat that lately.

Scuse me...I'm going to go away and think evil thoughts now.

--Jacques (Chris' friend)