Re: [DL] Black Circle [spoilers]

> > Oh, and Goff? About Clovis? You are an evil evil
> > evil evil evil and very bad
> > man. I almost choked on a breadstick because of
> > that.
>
> Clovis was my favorite part of the whole book ...

I can't take too much credit for that one--the Doomtown guys came up with
him (maybe Pete Venters). Most of the Doomtown Whateleys were pretty much
the creation of the Doomtown story team who were very helpful in the
creation of the book. A lot of the Ghost Creek framework was set up by the
Fantasy Flight guys--Diamond Lil was their idea as well. :-)

Shane came up with one of the main story hooks--the Cackler--so I can't take
credit for that one either.

I just fleshed things out. :-)

Still, on behalf of every one--thanks, and glad you guys like it!

John