Re: [DL] Black Circle [spoilers]

| creation of the book. A lot of the Ghost Creek framework was set up by
the
| Fantasy Flight guys--Diamond Lil was their idea as well. :-)

Erm... wasn't Diamond Lil introduced in the GRW book, A Fistful of Ghost
Rock? Or were you just referring to her current activities?

B. D. Flory

"It was the nation and the race dwelling all around the globe that had the
lion's heart.  I had the luck to be called upon to give the roar."
                                                  -Winston Churchill