[DL] The Big Picture

It often seems (especially after Black Circle- a great book, by the way!)
that there are so many people and groups in Deadlands, all conspiratorizing
somehow, that one couldn't keep track of it without outside help.

So I propose this- we compile as many of the big plots in the Wierd West
books, include who's in charge of who, who everyone else thinks is in charge,
major players, and how they relate to each other. Then, some kindly soul
gives us some webspace to post it on, preferably on a pre-existing webpage.

Peter Berard

"I got gnus for you, buddy."