[DL] please ship to Western Canada (Shane)

For the record, its been over eight months since *any* new Pinnicle
product has been seen in Vancouver. I've talked to the game stores who
have talked to there distributors and the answer that's come back has
stayed the same for the past six months.

Pinnicle hasn't sent us anything.
We(the distrubtors) have had to phone them to see if their is anything
new, instead of them (Pinnicle) phoneing us.

Now I KNOW that things haven't exactly been a bed of roses, but there
are a lot of campains up here who would love to get some new material!

All the best

Sandy Addison

PS: for those of you who ask "why not mail order the new books from the
website?" Let me point out that with shipping and handling, custom
charges, and taxes, a $20 Pinnicle book works to around $50 American.
Include rate of exchange and that book now cost around $75 Canadian.
Sorry that's just to rich for my blood.