Re: [DL] The old Powergamer question

> >I have caught him red-handed cheating before,
>
> Everybody has had a lot of touchy feely "keep the game going" stuff that
> should work pretty well, but for me, the above quote from your post is the
> only thing that really matters.
>
> Kick this jerk out of your game.
>
> He displays no respect for you or the other players.

I'm inclined to agree with Sandor.  Cheating in a game shows that you're
just a selfish, immature twit who can't play nice with others.  Of course,
if the guy himself is a tool, I have three words for you, which you should
recognize if you've seen Full Metal Jacket: Soap Bar Beating.

Of course, you could also just say to him "Look, I've caught you cheating
before.  I don't trust you.  You're being an Evil Bastard(tm) (make sure you
emphasize he's not just being an ordinary evil bastard, but an Evil
Bastard(tm)).  I don't like that sort of thing in my game.  Either shape up
IMMEDIATELY or get the Hell out of my playing group."  Make sure you're
saying all this with the towel-wrapped soap bar swinging from your hand :) .

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times