Re: [DL] The old Powergamer question

> > Ronald hit on my suggested solution - but there is
> > already a mechanic in
> > play - Corruption points.    A guy like this would
> > definitely be on the
> > Reckoners waiting list.
>
> > To be fair you shouldn't award
> > more than one corruption
> > point a night in order to give things a chance to
> > sink in.

I've always enjoyed the corruption point system, it's flexible and useful.
I don't like vampires and werewolves specificly but the system is very nice.

I can't think of many other games that allow for such a useful way to turn
players from the side of evil.  D&D is one of the most notorious games for
this problem.  Alignment is not a good way to makeing a character.  It does
have some nice effects on game play but it can turn on the GM when you least
expect it.

I really like useing the system as an alternate for the dominion system.
It's more in line with the evil nature of being possessed with a demon.

If anyone knows of any other player corrections systems from games I'd like
to hear about them, they are something of a passion.

Ron conner