Re: [DL] The Big Picture- Tying it all together

<<I will be happy to put all this on a web site for you.  I am compiling the
 references as they come along.>>

Well thanks, here's one more.

Union Blue

Goals- Reach the Maze first, don't be TOO scuzzy.

Strengths- The backing of the United States Army and the Agency. Chamberlain's skill and moral reserve and whatnot.

Weaknesses- Their high morals allow their enemies to mess with them easier, and they're behind.

Friends- The Government, The Agency, Denver-Pacific.

Enemies- The other railroads, the Reckoners.

The Reckoner Connection- The Reckoners like to pick on Union Blue, and chances are they're trying their darndest to break Chamberlain's will.

Area of Influence- Their rail line, extending from back east to Dodge and maybe beyond (I'm not too up on my GRW).

Peter Berard