[DL] Re: deadlands website

I'm always interested in the stories of how players
screw themselves over, or just get into crazy
situations.
in my game we have an 11-year old boy who is a
huckster and his father (a Doubting Thomas) owns the
local "exotic" shop that carries talismans, books of
Hoyle's, etc.
the boy's hand was possessed by a manitou for awhile
(not a deliberate Evil Dead rip-off) and the father
was trying to use one of his arcane texts to summon a
demon (to prove that it wouldn't work)
I'm sure you can imagine all the crazy stuff that was
going on, fortunately we exorcised the manitou from
the boy and the father got killed before he could
summon the demon