[DL] =?Windows-1252?Q?Re:_=5BDL=5D_Old=96style_Character_Sheet?=

> Anyone got the (unedited) .pdf of the old–style character sheet lying
> around? Mine seems to have been corrupted somehow, as it puts black
> boxes around all the bullets on the ammunition tracks.

I've still got it.  Actually, I've noticed that my new one (and even the one
on the site for some reason) seems to have gotten corrupted in that it
displays white lines on it.  You can see them in the border.  At least, it's
that way for me and a friend of mine.  Has anyone else noticed this?

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times