[DL] Campaign Idea (spoilers!!)

I was sitting the other day when I got this idea for a campaign involving
the court. It involves the ghost of Edmund Hoyle.  Y'see, he knows what \his
old apprentice is up to and he doesn't like it except he has no corporeal
body and despite his being the original huckster his hexes cannot directly
affect anything. So he confronts the PCs asking for their help and using the
alias of "the magician".  He leads them, hoping to stop his apprentice.
This should take awhile because of Solomon Thayer's power.
well, what do you guys think?
May all your journeys end in Jello (or gelatin of some sort)

visit my website at pages.scifi.com/awalkinthedeadlands/index.html