Re: [DL] Vet of the Wierd West

It all sounds good - the rule of thumb I like to use is that all edges are
unique to the posse.  That way each person's schtick is protected.  Only
one VotWW, one rich guy, one two fisted gunslinger, etc.

Actually - the last time I started a game I allowed VotWW to be taken by
previous players of mine who wanted to keep playing the same character in
the new game.  I had them create a new character and give them VotWW to
represent the XP they earned in my previous game.  I also didn't draw the
random hindrance - they kept the ones they earned.  (A couple of enemies, a
reputation, etc.)

At 11:58 PM 5/31/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>I am working on getting a DL PBeM going and I was pondering weather I
>should restrict the use of VotWW. I'm trying to keep the posse from being
>too powerful from the get go. I'm also restricting the Denero and
>Belongings edge to level 1 so as to keep the posse from being rich snooty
>J-holes. I'd appreciate any feedback you wish to give.
>
>Have Another Day!
>Dave Panseri
><mailto:gaidaigoji@home.com>gaidaigoji@home.com
>
>  "You look like death," Gloria observed. "Been burning the temple candle
> at both ends again?"
>"Piss off," said the Dalai Lama, "I'm meditating."
>~Armageddon: The Musical

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

Due to circumstances beyond your control, you are master of your fate and
captain of your soul.