SV: SV: [DL] Apache questions

>Keep in mind that while real-life Apaches used rifles instead of bows and
>such, in Deadlands, they've got that whole Old Ways thing going.
>Therefore, most shamans of any tribe would prefer "natural" weapons,
>regardless of the real world facts.

I know that, bujt as I said, the Apaches are a special tribe RL, and I've
made them special in Deadlands as well :) In my campaigns, it's harder for
shamans who dosen't do the Old Ways, to get appeasment points etc, but I
still let warriorshamans, of the old ways, use modern weapons, because the
real apaches did it. The Apaches is a very special tribe within the indian
society RL, so I make em special.

As Shane said in the Deadlands rulebook. You're the marshall! The rules are
there to help a marshalls, not inslave them. It's a marshalls right to
modify and improvise.

Nightlight