No Subject

Alright folks, I hate to sounds pushy, but I do really need some help here.
The website I created was partially for me and my posse and also for a
class.  In fact, the class was really the impetus for the creation.  Here's
the problem I am facing. I was supposed to create a website that would
satisfy a need for a group of people.

I asked what you guys wanted to see.  You told me submissions.  I assumed
that this meant you had the submissions ready to go.  Thus far, I have one
submission listed under the Marshal section.  I could really use your
assistance.  The site is up and running.  I understand that some onf you are
probably waiting to hear something back from PEG about things you have
already submitted.

I would REALLY appreciate anything at this point.  Story starters,
Storylines, Edges, Hindrances, Creatures, Devices, NPC's.

In fact if you would like I will create a section for your favorite PC's
that have died in the line of duty.  I'll call it the Listserve Gaveyard.
Just send me some background info esp. how the character died.  If you still
have them, some stats would be great.  Even illustrations.

Come on guys,  Lurkers, posters, newbies, old hands.  I need some help.
Just please email me something (preferably privately)  You can reach me at
the following email addresses.

Wecarmich@aol.com
erebusnewmoon@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Walter

If you want to visit the page and see what's there so far its located at

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/theposse