Re: [DL] Civil War Reenactors

At 08:05 PM 6/4/2001 -0400, Eric Young wrote:
>I know there's a few of us on the list, maybe we can get together at one of
>the larger events sometime this summer. Of course a flag of truce may be
>needed in some cases... :)

	I was all set for Gettysburg this year...

...until they scheduled it the same weekend as Origins.:-(

	Then, I got excited about the huge 1st Manassas event...

...until they scheduled it up against GenCon.:-( :-(

	*sigh* Maybe next year, Billy?

Deo Vindice,
2nd Sergeant Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.
18th Virginia Infantry Regiment, Company G

Freelance Writer for the Deadlands: The Weird West and DC Universe RPG Lines
Southern by the Grace of God