Re: [DL] A Special thanks to the PEG family

>Shane, Lee, and all the other  members of the PEG family....i would like to
>personally say that the work you guys do is top notch...i have never before
>gotten so involved into any game as i have with the whole deadlands
universe!
>i love it guys...and thanks for having the dedication you guys do to your
>fans! Thanks again

Personally, I show my appreciation by buying Shane beer at Origins ;)

That and by rabidly attacking anyone who talks trash about Pinnacle or their
games ;]

I got to carry a beer for Shane once. I was so honored.

Actually, it was because he had his hands full and knew to take Michelle her
Coke first before getting his beer....

Mike