[DL] Re: <no subject>

Well, my email keeps bouncing, so I'm going to bore the list with our URL yet
again.

Just follow the .sig file to read about our adventures (discover how our heroes
got royally whupped from every conceivable angle over the last two sessions), as
usual.

The site is not entirely up to date, since I'm writing this maybe an hour after
our last session, but it will in fact be updated relatively soon.

Daphné
--
I have seen the truth and it makes no sense.

The Posse With No Name: http://pages.infinit.net/deadland/