[DL] Howdy again!

Howdy all!
  Well after a few years and a new email change I'm back to the list.  I've
found a group of players who have never set foot in the Deadlands Universe
(well...a couple of them had played it once or twice at a con, but I don't
count that).  At last a "virgin" group!
  They've got their characters done and we should start things out in a
couple of weeks. (one of the players is our DM, so to give him a break for
awhile I'm gonna run DL, but first he wants to finish the adventure he is
running)  I can't wait!
  Talk to y'all later.

kevin

Send a cool gift with your E-Card