Re: [DL] Re: deadlands D20

> Just remember that there are people who will buy ANYTHING with the D20
> thingy on it.

Much like I (and several other people on this list) buys ANYTHING with the Deadlands
logo on it.

> Which means that the Deadlands D20 book is going to be profitable for PEG,
> and very likely the profit point will be hit very quickly.

I'm getting Deadlands D20 no matter what, even though I know for certain that I'll
probably never play it (at the very least not with my regular group).

> And that's a GOOD thing for PEG.

Yep. Money for PEG is always good (almost as good as money for _me_). When I get rich,
I'm going to buy all my friends Player's Guides for Chrismas. =)

Marshal Ole I. Stene
--
oleingva@ifi.ntnu.no - ICQ #67957926

             -Mors Principium Est-