Re: [DL] Re: deadlands D20 [OT]

Indeed, although I was VERY disappointed to hear that they abandoned
Wounds and Wind (I assume much like the Hit Points/Other Points
(Fatigue?) as evinced in the Star Wars d20 port.

I thought that was a natural.

Of course, I can just put it back in if I ever run it, which I'm not
planning on doing, but it just left me a little cold. I mean, you could
put a big sidebar in the book saying "D&D people who cannot put two and
two together: Wounds + Wind equals what you think of as Hit Points."

;)