Re: [DL] Interest in program?

>Also, any suggestions on what it should do further?  I have it planned to
>let you select which Sourcebooks you'd like to have available (although I
>jsut have the PG, but the equipment being in a text file makes it easy for
>others to modify.)

You hit the one feature that is necessary - editable features.

A couple of other possible feature creeps would be an adjustable percentage
modifier on all prices - to represent the higher prices for items in, say,
California compared to Back East.

And/or build in the shipping mishap tables from Smith and Robards for that
"specially ordered" equipment.

And the option to export the data as a regular text file, separate from the
DTCG.  I fear that the esteemed Mr. Cook has wandered, never to be seen again.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com
Deadlands fan site - http://www.darious.com/

Sure, it's going to kill a lot of people, but they may be dying of
something else anyway.
                 -Othal Brand, member of a Texas pesticide review board, on
Chlordane.