Re: Re: [DL] Seeking Tacoma Players or those willing to travel to Tacoma.

ROTFLMAO, thats great!!!

Well, email me in private and let me know what kind of schedule you have in
mind (mainly schedule wise). I do not have much time right now, but I do
want to get in on a Deadlands game.

Jimmy the Barrel