Re: [DL] Ghostwalker Character Class

I've been inactive on the list for some time now...

Is this Ghostwalker Character Class something IN the actual Deadlands D20
book?

Actually the Ghostwalker class is something from the Sword and Fist
splatbook for D&D.  It's a great class and it's well suited for the lone
gunslinger type from just about every clint eastwood movie you could name.
But as for converting it to deadlands I don't know.  There is something in
the abilites that makes it a bit prohibitive, you could play the same kind
of thing in deadlands with a huckster or a blessed, more likely a huckster
for the veriety of spells they carry.

But no the D20 book isn't quite out yet, it's at the printers and will be in
my hot little hand very very soon.

Smiles
ron conner