Re: [DL] Stupid PC tricks]

My posse decided that the burned out creepy house of a mad scientist who
had made a pact with the reckoners  would be a good place to lick their
wounds (having run the varmint out of town). The GREEDY huckster decided
to explore the house on his own to see if he could find any treasure. He
went into the kitchen, and then the pantry, in the pantry he made a
search roll and found a ring set in the floor. He pulled on it and found
a dank musty cellar (completely dark and creepy). "What do you do?" I
say...

"I go back..." he says, "To the kitchen and get a lantern. Then I go
downstairs to check out the cellar."

R.I.P.

Brock