Re: [DL] A few questions about Sweetrock

>Since we're chatting about Gomorra .. what about
>Sweetrock?  Anyone have info or can direct me to a
>source book?

SweetRock hasn't been specifically detailed anywhere, but there are a few
places you can go for what little info there is.

(1) Doomtown or Bust! Cliche, but that's where the heavy hitters on the west
coast are detailed.

(2) Canyon o'Doom. There is a SweetRock run mining town in there, Cliffside,
that shows how all their operations are probably run. What's really neat
about it is that it can be taken out of that setting and plonked down almost
anywhere.

The biggest omission feels like it comes in Back East: The North, as their
corporate offices are in Pennsylvania (either Pittsbutgh or Philly...I'm at
work, or I'd look it up), but with all the other info that's crammed into
that book, it's understandable that something had to be left out.

--Jacques (Chris' friend)

"Will a broken skeleton key open a broken door?"