RE: [DL] My Stupid Question for today

Origins Release - Mid July is the street date for retail stores, basically
about a week or two after Origins.

BTW, sorry for being repetitious if this email has already been addressed,
but I am currently going through my piled up emails from my vacation (300+)
and I like to start from the oldest and work my way up.

Lee

Mario Lee Bansen III		Pinnacle Entertainment Group, Inc.
Vice President		      PO Box 10908
leebansen@deadlands.com	      Blacksburg, VA 24062-0908
ICQ#99630029			T (540) 381-8480
www.peginc.com                F (540) 381-7797