Re: [DL] Questions

Thanks Steve...
I might buy it, but I just have some issues with the
Instant Fusion System...
I could judt print out some stuff on the web and
create Deadlands Stats for the Spanish Nobles, Don
Diego, and so on
--- SteveL1979@aol.com wrote:
> Daylight Time,
> badbatzx@yahoo.com writes:
>
> << -Does the South of the Border Suppliment have any
> Info
>  on Zorro? If I wait for the DL d20 stuff, I could
> use
>  the d20 Zorro game as a Suppliment,but I have some
>  Idea's for a Mexican/Texas Yarn. >>
>
>     Nope, it doesn't cover Zorro. The closest you'll
> come to that in
> published DL material is the character Turquesa I
> created in TALES O' TERROR
> 1877. However, the forthcoming LEGEND OF ZORRO RPG
> from Gold Rush Games, with
> which I believe our own Mr. McGlothlin has had some
> involvement, should
> provide you with all the info you'd care to know
> about the Man in Black. :)
>
> Steve Long

> with
> 	unsubscribe deadlands

=====
"Hmmm.. I thought you'd be dead by now." - Book of Mope, Chapter 19 "Gothic Break-ups"

Irc#61658179

Join the Long Island Goth/Industrial list
http://www.e-groups.com/group/LI_Gothindustrial