Re: [DL] Questions (reprise)

I Have Thought about a Harrowed Lone Ranger with his
Indian Companion for My Deadland Campaign (if I ever
get it off the Ground. Like I said in a Previous Post,
I await the D20 Version so I can convert D&D players.
I'm also Thinking of Using Some Steam Punk Ideas out
oF a past Dragon issue for my game too. Does anyone
elses game use heavy amounts of Steam Punk influences
ALA castle Falkenstien?

Dregg

=====