Re: [DL] Gypsies

>I was more interested in their real culture in America's old west, and
>deriving something from that...
>
>rather than the shallow singing cutpurses that D&D portrays them to be.

I don't know that they had one, but then I don't know much about them in
general.

However, National Geographic did a recent article on them (well, I SAY
recent...I saw it in the dentist's office when I was there in May), and
there might be something interesting in that.

--Jacques (Chris' friend)

"Will a broken skeleton key open a broken door?"