[DL] [OT][Shane] MySQL licence + PHP Technology = chargen of power

http://www.mysql.com/support/arrangements/policy.html

I know that php is totally free.

That problem now out of the way - all we'd need would be some keen
developers/designers.

I've developed a content management system in php that makes use of a
database back-end (not necessarily mysql). The first stable release is soon
to be made through source forge so that makes that technology free also.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/rort/

What would be needed?
- front end developed using the architecture of rort (need php people, web
designers, html monkeys)
- database design
- logics for storing/retrieving data

rort supplies a security model that could be used/enhanced for the project.

Anyone interested? If you're keen, let me know. Perhaps PEG could host it
and provide this unique service to it's fans? The scope of this project
could be huge! Community sharing of characters, updating them as you
progress in your campaign, a library of NPC's etc.

neko@evolove.net

cheers,
neko