Re: [DL] Netscape users NO, scroll bar still gone in 4.7

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 3:41 PM
Subject: [DL] Netscape users

Hey you Netscape users,

Go the website main page (past the poster) and see if the page displays
properly. I made a very small change that might do something.

Please just put a Yes or No in the header--I won't actually read all the
emails.

Also, please don't email me with fixes--I've gotten plenty. ;) The fix is to
remove all layers, and that can't be done until after summer.

In the meantime, those of you with NetScape should use Explorer for a while.

Shane