RE: [DL] Corruption (spoilers) [Mr GOFF]

	Weird thought crossed my mind:

	How do you handle PCs with multiple sources of
	corruption?  Example:  Werewolf/Bloodmage

	Do you add the points together or treat them
	seperately?  If you add them together, which goal do
	you consider?  In the above example I believe the
	Bloodmage goal would be reached first.

Sorry for the late reply, I got BC just last week. I haven't finished
reading it yet, but so far it's been quite good.

My opinion : I'd treat them separately, for simplicity. It's less harsh for
the PC than adding the points but he still has multiple sources of
corruption and the same amount of legend chips to resist them. And it would
be interesting, at least for the marshal, to find out which source will
eventually overwhelm the PC.

I don't have any player with a corrupted PC yet, but I'd like some kind of
ruling for this multiple corruption case. In theory, you could have an
undead vampire/werewolf bloodmage ! While it's highly unlikely to have this
kind of bad luck, should it be allowed ?

Thanks for any response,

bertrand