RE: [DL] The decks that your huckster use

We have a huckster that uses circular cards with a planet earth pic on the
backs. She doesn't have to worry about her cards getting mixed up with all
the other Hoyle's on the table. She's had phenomenal luck with these cards.
She has a tendency to blow legs off the hombres with her soul blasts. Never
heads or arms... just legs.

Personally, I've used a reproduction of a wood-block printed c. 1861 card
deck. It has primitive style face cards and no numbers in the corners.
Period flavor and all that. My luck casting hexes with these has been a tad
LESS phenomenal. I've noticed the black joker is quite stylish!

Marshal JD Sampo