Re: [DL] The decks that your huckster use

>    The Huckster in the posse I Marshal uses a set of
> liquid blue cards, the suits and colors are all
> different from your standard deck and they look more
> like tarot cards than poker.

Mine uses those as well (I got three of the things). Some players can't stand the
things (as they claim that they can't read the suits), and use their own cards (the
only player that does so now uses regual playing cards).

As action decks, we use the official ones. Hm, I need another set of those...

Marshal Ole I. Stene
--
oleingva@ifi.ntnu.no - ICQ #67957926

             -Mors Principium Est-