RE: [DL] Whaddabout Dice?

I used to have cool Dice, all the cool european glossy
ones, but now that I have Moved from the West Caost to
the east I have lost all my cool rollers. ::Sigh:: I
have one set of mix mash dice, but now that I have
finished for a while compleating my Daedlands
collection for a while I will save up cash to start
buying new sets. It's embarassing being a GM with a
set and a half of Dice.

But I am also a Dice Love and plan to soon regain my
seat in the Dice Lovers Gallery

Dregg

--- Marguerite Frey <natasha_corey@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- "Phalen, Pat" <Pat.Phalen@infores.com> wrote:
> > >On a lighter note, I was wondering what sort of
> > deck of cards your
> > >parties hucksters use.
> > What color dice does everybody use?
> > Patrick
>
> BWAHAH!  Thanks for the opening, Pat; I'm a
> dice-phile!  Let's see, I've got my gold speckled
> set,
> my green and white marble set, and my brown and gold
> marble set.  Yes, I buy all my dice in sets.  Then
> there's the Arctic Camo, Urban Camo, Blue and Dark
> Gold, Light Blue with swirls of purple and dark blue
> and Gold, and one more I can't remember off the top
> of
> my head.  *sigh*  Been away from home too long, I
> can't remember my dice!
>
> AND, I not only bought the Railwars accessories pack
> primarily for the draw of "ghostrock dice," but I'm
> getting the Malachite and Hematite Dwarven stones
> for
> my birthday, I think.
>
> http://www.crystalcaste.com/stones.htm
>
> I -love- dice.
>
> Marguerite of EMGB, otherwise known as Captain
> Sydney Mallory

=====
"Hmmm.. I thought you'd be dead by now." - Book of Mope, Chapter 19 "Gothic Break-ups"

Irc#61658179

Join the Long Island Goth/Industrial list
http://www.e-groups.com/group/LI_Gothindustrial