[DL] Whaddabout pens? (was: Whaddabout Dice? (was: The decks that your huckster use

I prefer using the Papermate Flexgrip Ultra (Medium) in black.

I find its bold strokes to be confident and reassuring.
No mistaking crossing ammo off the character sheet as you use it, and just
the right jaunty depth for passing a note to the Marshall.

And the use of ink sends the message to everyone at the table that "I'm not
afraid to commit to a course of action.  When I jot down some factoid
gleaned from the flavor text, you can count on me remembering it during the
clutch end-of-session confrontation with the Big Baddie."

Sandor