Re: [DL] Whaddabout Dice? (was: The decks that your huckster use

I prefer Black Dice...
But I was a Goth at one time, and I guess the Motiff
Stuck around

Dregg

--- Matthew Hanson <deviantsevant@msn.com> wrote:
> Oh yeah, well I use the electronic R2D2 number
> generator that came with star wars trivial pursuit
> as my d6's. Sure it takes a while, but my players
> appreciate the extra detail. I also sometimes use
> the novelty dice hanging from my rear view mirror.
>
> Blue dice suck, anyone who uses them is a big loser.
>  All dice used in my game must be at least yellow or
> beyond on the visible spectrum.
>
> The Wanderer

=====
"Hmmm.. I thought you'd be dead by now." - Book of Mope, Chapter 19 "Gothic Break-ups"

Irc#61658179

Join the Long Island Goth/Industrial list
http://www.e-groups.com/group/LI_Gothindustrial