Re: RE: [DL] OT (Ya Think) OT Whaddabout Dice? (was: The decks

I can top this...

I had a buddy toss some offending d10s into the toilet and flushed them
down!  He was a little upset.  Ahh, I remember with fondness the
clacky-tinkle-sploosh and flush of that long ago night.  Strangely, no one
else let him borrow dice afterward -- and the running joke was that we
always made sure that he washed his hands after handling his own dice.

Dane