RE: [DL] Law Dogs/E-Book Delivery [LEE/SHANE]

Title: RE: [DL] Law Dogs/E-Book Delivery [LEE/SHANE]

<delurk>

Hello,

while I'm usually content to keep silent 'round here, in this case I feel I have to speak up. I ordered from the Pinnacle website not too long ago and while there was something missing from the order, as soon as I pointed it out to Shane I got a reponse from him (on the very next day) and things started moving quickly from the on. Thigns were fixed asap and I'm very happy about the results and helpfulness of all involved.

As Allan pointed out, it's convention season. Just keep that in mind - after all, Shane has been posting on the list, so your email(s) will be seen at one point and things will be taken care of, I'm sure.

:)
ann

<return to lurk>