Re: [DL] OTOTOTOT Whaddabout Dice? (was: The decks that your huck ster use

Yes, sadly, www.BluediceAdvocacy.org ran into some problems.  Certain
text and images on the site led to some angry e-mails from parents, who
insisited that such a site was damaging young minds and leading their
children into disreputable lifestyles.  They were faced with a possible
lawsuit and charges of corruption and contributing to the delinquency of
minors, as well as (oddly enough) Unlawful possession of aquatic mammals
within city limits.  An ultimatum was basically set forth; either "mature
content" labels and filters were put on the site, or the organization get
sued into non-existence.  The group didn't want to be associated with the
site that actually DESERVE that label, so they chose to take the site
offline for awhile until a resolution could be sought.

On Fri, 29 Jun 2001 21:22:24 -0500 "Phalen, Pat" <Pat.Phalen@infores.com>
writes:
> >I encourage all interested parties to write your Congressmen, visit
> >www.BlueDiceAdvocacy.org, and subscribe to the mailing list;
> >blue_dice_pride@yahoogroups.com.
>
> The link didn't work.  Please provide me with the correct URL.

From Whom It May Concern,
Rich A. Ranallo