RE: [DL] question about Deadlands D20

Though I'm not likely to pick up Deadlands D20 myself (I like the proper
system too much, plus I'd rather use the money to buy Weird Wars), I'd like
to see one list for the two. I'm sure we're all capable of skipping posts,
or we could use Jeff Tolle's idea of using tags to identify their basis.
Plus if things do start to get too much, we can as Allan said split them
then.

>One last thought -- is a list for Weird Wars planned?  Would Deadlands D20
>fit well in that list, since both use D20?  Or is it bad for me to assume
>Weird Wars D20 equates mechanically to Deadlands D20? (Or did I miss it,
and
>a Weird Wars list already exists?)
>
>Jeff Y.

There already is a list for Weird Wars, you can subscribe to it by sending
an e-mail to esquire@gamerz.net with subscribe weirdwars as the body of the
e-mail. Don't think it'd be worth putting those two lists together because
they'll both be using D20. I think as soon as people get into discussing
back stories to their games, as is normal on these list, when not discussing
blue dice, and the like, people would end up having to bin most of the
messages if they played one and not the other.

David