Re: [DL] Look a new odd thread, how many people are 2nd gen

i'm a first gener too... but I started with AD&D back
in 85...
I have yet to run my first deadlands game ( I bout the
System when if first came out but none of my RPG
groups ever wanted to play it... I will run it
someday, and I think now that it's gonna be d20, I can
convert D&D players to the coolest game I have ever
owned (next to my own RPG "Pulp Era").
In the past 16 years I have run Many RPG's but still
have never ran Deadlands ::Pout::

Dregg

--- CapnSmitty19a@aol.com wrote:
> im only a 1st gen too....one of my first games ever
> played was deadlands...so i started off with the
> best! (c:
>
> Brett

> with
> 	unsubscribe deadlands

=====
"Hmmm.. I thought you'd be dead by now." - Book of Mope, Chapter 19 "Gothic Break-ups"

Irc#61658179

Join the Long Island Goth/Industrial list
http://www.e-groups.com/group/LI_Gothindustrial