Re: [DL] Dead Presidents arrived!!

>Just for those who're reading the Dead Pres book--are all those harrowed
>justified?  I mean...good lord!
>
>IMC I guess more than three harrowed in one spot would be a _bad_ thing...
>
>Darkechilde
>darkchil@rea-alp.com
>ICQ#12901136
>MSMessenger Darkechilde13@hotmail.com
>AOLIM Darkechilde2001@aol.com

Two things:

1) The first paragraph of the introductory material makes it very clear that this is a high-level adventure, a la in d20 its probably suited for level 12+ heroes & then its a challenge! I don't want to get into a d20 argument now, but suffice to say, my posse is in NO shape to take this on yet, fortunately I keep them a year behind the times so's I can anticipate these little earth shaking changes and incorporate them smoothly into my campaign...

2) These Harrowed are a major named bad thing, the Nightwatchers. Look in the Back East: The South for info. Additionally The plot involves doing something that "armies of assassins" could not do.  Yes they are justified.

my 2 cents
The Wanderer

p.s. hahaha I got my copy last weekend at PolyCon XIX. Thanks to Lee for sending them really cool stuff.