Re: [DL] GURPS Deadlands status report

>Please don't hesitate to contact me with questions (or just expressions
>of support; my best friend at work ain't at work anymore, for instance,
>and every department cut a pretty big chunk of staff). I'd prefer that
>you use my work e-mail, andrew@sjgames.com, just to avoid swamping my
>home address. Thanks to everyone for your support, and I know GURPS
>Deadlands will provide the same high quality and massive fun that
>you've come to expect from the "normal" Deadlands game. See ya soon,
>pardner!

I'm going to admit that I'm not really a GURPS fan, but I was really sorry
to hear about SJG's current troubles. Like TSR (okay, it's Wizards, but D&D
is still TSR to me), SJG has been a fixture of the industry for as long as I
can remember, and Toon was one of the things that kept me interested in
gaming once the newness of D&D wore off.

We on this list have been through something similar within the last year,
during the Cybergames [ptooie] debacle, but we've been watching PEG slowly
get back onto its feet, and I'm pretty sure SJG will do the same.

Best of luck to you.

--Jacques (Chris' friend)

"Will a broken skeleton key open a broken door?"